Where is my photo?

on Sunday, June 13, 2010

If I’ve taken your photo or video during the superdrive and you’re searching for the same, this post will help you how to find it.

In order to reduce site loading time, only 5 recent most posts are displayed on the home page. This means that you’ll have to navigate a little to find earlier posts. If you’re searching for your photo, please try any of these options:

Option 1: Directly check the Picasa album.

Option 2: Use the search option on top right corner of the blog to search for your city or name

Option 3: Click directly on the June 2010 Archive here. This will show a larger number of posts

Option 4: For each post, I’ve been including day and city in tags. Search with the city tag where you were clicked and you might find your pic easily. How fast and how many photos I upload depends directly on internet connectivity speed, my tiredness and time available for online activities.

If you still don’t find it, chances are that I might not have uploaded it. I’ve been clicking too many snaps and uploading all good ones. In case you don’t find your photo in the album please drop a comment, I’ll do the needful. (include your name, city n other details so that I can identify the pic)

Can you email me the pics?

Some people ask me to email all photos in high res by email… That is impossible, because the request is impractical due to time, effort and bandwidth required. If you need one or two pics (say one in which you’re present) I can consider, but such requests will be processed as and when time permits, because of time constraints and slow internet connections. Please bear with me for the inconvenience.

Thanks for your support and encouragement.

Regards

Shrinidhi Hande

Official Blogger for Tata Nano Superdrive, Green

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!