Know your blogger: Shrinidhi Hande

on Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hello All,

I am one of the 3 privileged bloggers to get an opportunity to be the official bloggers for Tata Nano Superdrive. I’ll be your blogging host for the Green Route, providing you with daily updates, photos and videos as our team drives through South India.

I’m Shrinidhi Hande, better known as ‘enidhi’ on the net. a native of Udupi, Karnataka and currently based in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. I’ve been blogging for over 4 years now and I blog at www.enidhi.net. You can find more about me here. You’re also welcome to join me on twitter and facebook.

It feels great to be a part of this expedition. Given that I enjoy driving, visiting places and writing, the Tata Nano SuperDrive trip is indeed a 3-in-1 opportunity for me. I understand there was stiff competition among bloggers to be a part of this trip and getting short listed and selected to be among final 3 is itself an honour.

As an official blogger and brand ambassador, my responsibilities will be to Extensively document the trip, write daily travelogues, take photos, make videos, share them through blog, facebook and twitter…

Please help spread the word and do keep following the blog for daily updates. Get involved by commenting, giving your suggestions, feedbacks and so on. If you have any questions about the trip or any questions about Tata Nano, do ask us and we’ll get you an answer.

As the trip progresses, we'll be bringing you all the updates, almost on a live basis. Do stay tuned to Tata Nano's facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/TataNanoPage for regular updates and dedicated route blogs ( Green Route Blog * White Route Blog * Saffron Route Blog) for detailed updates

2 comments:

sandeep varma said...

All the best Shri for the trip, am sure you will do a great job. Drive safe and blog hard.

Superdrive said...

Thanks Sandeep for the comment, blog post and support

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!